Over the years, parents have been very supportive of our school uniform policy. Our uniform is practical and helps children to feel a sense of belonging to our school. Most items can be purchased in a supermarket as we no longer insist on items with the logo.
We have the same options and requirements for all children with the exception of the tie:
- Navy blue jumper/cardigan/sweatshirt (no hoods please)
- White polo shirt or white shirt
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress; blue and white check dress in hotter weather
- Black/grey/blue/white socks or tights
- Black flat school shoes which can be polished (not canvas or trainers)
- Year 6: a tie worn with a white shirt
- Swim Kit – Trunks or full Bathing Suit/Towel/Goggles
- PE Kit – Black Shorts/Plain Navy T-Shirt/Black Daps or Trainers
Second hand uniform is available at school.
We no longer recommend a particular uniform brand or uniform with a logo.
- No trainers or boots to be worn.
- Long hair must be tied back. Extreme hairstyles and hair accessories are not permitted. No hair dye.
- No nail varnish or body art.
- Stud earrings and watches may be worn; no other jewellery please.
BOOK BAGS: A school book bag is provided free of charge to all new pupils courtesy of our PFA but replacement bags need to be purchased from Brigade (Customer Services 024 7642 1083): www.brigade.uk.com.
ORDERS DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR
Please note that orders are sent in batches direct to the school and will be sent home via your child. Orders are placed in a queue until 15th & 30th of each month and delivered into school up to 14 days after this. If you require your order to be posted to you direct, you must state this on your order and a P&P charge will apply.