Skip to main content


Dealing with Concerns and Complaints

We do hope that all concerns you have are brought promptly to our notice and resolved quickly.

If you are unhappy about anything please arrange to see your child’s class teacher. You will then be able to establish if it is a misunderstanding which can be cleared up quickly or whether it is an issue which requires further investigation. If you remain unhappy please make an appointment with the Headteacher, who will investigate the matter and report back to you. If you are dissatisfied with the response from the school, you can contact the Chair of Governors through the School Office, who will then take your complaint directly to the Governing Body.

Should you wish to make a complaint, firstly please see the School’s Complaints Policy (on the policy page of this website under the Parents tab) or ask the School Office for a paper copy. ​Should you remain concerned, please call Ofsted on 0300 1231231.

The Complaints Guidance and Procedure document can be accessed in our Policies section found under the Parents tab on this website.

It is in everyone’s interest that concerns and complaints are resolved at the earliest possible stage.  Many issues can be resolved informally, without the need to use the formal stages of the complaints procedure.  This school takes concerns seriously and will make every effort to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.

The complaints procedure is not limited to parents or carers of children that are registered at this school.  Any person, including members of the public, may make a complaint to this school about any provision of facilities or services that we provide.  Unless complaints are dealt with under separate statutory procedures ( such as appeals relating to exclusions, aggressive behaviour, admissions or staff grievance policies etc), we will use this complaints procedure.

Please see the complaints procedure below for further information.

Complaints Policy