Required to start as soon as possible
20 Hours per week – term time only
Grade 15: Point 9 – 13
(This vacancy may be offered as an HLTA post for a suitable candidate; Grade 13: Point 17 – 21)
We are seeking a hardworking and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our committed team to support teaching and learning across the primary age range.
The successful candidate will:
- have relevant experience of working with children in a school setting
- have high expectations of pupils’ learning behaviour
- have a good level of literacy, numeracy and ICT – a knowledge of phonics is desirable
- help promote and maintain high standards
- participate fully in the life of the school
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the School Office to make an appointment.
Support Staff Application Form can be downloaded – see bottom of this page. Please find a copy of the Job Description here:
Closing Date: Noon Monday, 22 October 2018
Interviews: Friday, 26 October 2018
For more information contact the school: Tel: 01458 250673 or email email@example.com
The Levels Academy Trust and Huish Episcopi Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All offers of employment require a criminal background check via the Disclosure Procedure.
Please download our Teaching Staff Application Form:
Please download our Support Staff Application Form: