Teaching Assistant – HLTA
Required to start as soon as possible
18 hours per week – term time only
Grade 13: Point 17 – 21
We are seeking a hardworking and enthusiastic higher level teaching assistant to join our committed team to support teaching and learning across the primary age range.
The successful candidate will:
- have relevant experience of working with children in a school setting
- have a good level of literacy, numeracy and ICT
- deliver whole class lessons across the primary sector within an appropriate system of supervision by a qualified teacher.
- help promote and maintain high standards
- participate fully in the life of the school
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the School Office to make an appointment.
Support Staff Application Form can be downloaded – see bottom of this page. Please find a copy of the Job Description here:
Closing Date: Noon – Friday, 21 September 2018
Shortlisting: Week commencing 24, September 2018
For more information contact the school: Tel: 01458 250673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Levels Academy Trust and Huish Episcopi Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All offers of employment require a criminal background check via the Disclosure Procedure.
Please download our Teaching Staff Application Form:
Please download our Support Staff Application Form: