Welcome Kingsmoor class! We have lots of exciting things planned for the year. We hope to continue a partnership between home and school. Parents, please come and speak to us, or write us a message in your child’s new school planner, if you have any concerns you would like to discuss.
Miss Chadbourne and Mrs Kenchington
We have Mrs Spencer supporting us in class this year.
We have ICT and PE support from Mrs Ramwell, dance tuition from Lou Barrett of GingerFred, and music teaching from Mrs Thompson.
See our termly curriculum newsletter below, for information about the learning taking place this term.
Curriculum Newsletters and Overview
Please support your child in bringing the following items to school every day:
- Book bag containing:
- Planner and reading book
- Homework folders: these should stay in the bag so that we can refer to them or add to them at any point.
- A coat/ sunhat clearly marked with their name.
- A water bottle and a fruit snack.
PE kits should stay in school throughout the week. Please provide jogging bottoms and spare socks in this cold wet season. The bag, sports shoes and all clothes items should be labelled clearly. Many thanks for your support in this.
Kingsmoor class has Literacy and Numeracy homework, which is set every Friday. This work is to consolidate learning already covered in class and so should need minimum supervision from parents.
Children need to read daily if possible and parents are asked to sign the planner to verify this. Pupils also need to practise their Club 78 times tables and spelling.
Our class rules and responsibilities were created by the children in the class. They are:
- Become involved within and outside school. Enjoy life and take advantage of opportunities!
- Think before you act: set an example with your amazing attitude.
- Look after and respect our school and resources, each other, and our wider community.
- Use your initiative and imagination, and be independent learners.
- Co-operate with each other: WE ARE A TEAM!
Click here to visit our class gallery.
Useful Links for our Parents