Welcome to Kingsmoor Class! We have lots of exciting things planned for the year.
We hope to continue a partnership between home and school.
Parents, please come and speak to us, or write us a message in your child’s red School Planner, if you have any concerns you would like to discuss.
Miss Chadbourne and Mrs Kenchington
We have Mrs Leigh supporting us in class from January 2018.
We have ICT and PE support from Mrs Ramwell, Dance tuition from Lou Barrett of GingerFred, and PE sessions supported by Premier Sports.
See our termly curriculum newsletter below, for information about the learning taking place this term.
Curriculum Newsletters and Overview
- Kingsmoor Class Curriculum Newsletter Autumn Term 2017
- Kingsmoor Class Curriculum Newsletter Spring Term 2018 First Half
- Kingsmoor Class Curriculum Newsletter Spring Term 2018 second Half
Please support your child in bringing the following items to school every day:
Book Bag containing:
- School Planner and reading book
- Homework folders: these should stay in the bag so that we can refer to them or add to them at any point.
- A coat/ sunhat clearly marked with their name.
- A water bottle and a fruit snack.
PE kits should stay in school throughout the week. Please provide jogging bottoms and spare socks in this cold wet season. The bag, sports shoes and all clothes items should be labelled clearly. Many thanks for your support in this.
Kingsmoor Class has Literacy and Numeracy homework, which is set every Friday. This work is to consolidate learning already covered in class and so should need minimum supervision from parents.
Children need to read daily if possible and parents are asked to sign the School Planner to verify this. Pupils also need to practice their Club 78 times tables and spelling.
SATs Assessment for Year 6 Pupils
A SATs Information Evening was held on Monday, 29 January for Year 6 parents/carers. Please find below an information sheet to help you support your child:
Click here to visit our class gallery.
Useful Links for our Parents