Welcome to Isle Class! We have lots of exciting things planned for the year. We hope to continue a partnership between home and school. Parents, please come and speak to us if you have any concerns you would like to discuss.
Mr Clements and Mrs Ramwell
We have PE support from Premier Sports, Dance tuition from Lou Barrett of GingerFred and weekly team challenges/fitness with Mrs Ramwell. See our termly curriculum newsletters for information about the learning taking place.
Please support your child in bringing the following items to school every day:
Book bag containing:
- School Planner
- Reading book
- Homework folders: these should stay in the bag so that we can refer to them or add to them at any point.
- A coat clearly marked with their name.
- A water bottle and a healthy snack.
PE kits should come in on a Monday and stay in school unless they require emergency washing. Please provide jogging bottoms and spare socks in this cold wet season. The bag, sports shoes and all clothes items should be labelled clearly. Many thanks for your support in this.
Isle Class have Literacy and Numeracy homework, which is set every week. This work is to consolidate learning already covered.
Times Tables and Reading every night.
‘Don’t underestimate us, we are Isle Class!’
- Isle Class Curriculum Newsletter Autumn Term 2017
- Isle Class Curriculum Newsletter Spring Term 2018
- Isle Class Curriculum Newsletter Summer Term 2018
Click here to visit our class gallery.
Useful Links for our Parents