Aller Class is home to Year 1 children and Miss Wicks is the class teacher.
Other adults supporting the teaching and learning in the classroom are Mrs Lyes, Mrs Score and Ms Raymond. Mrs Ramwell teaches the children for four hours a week, covering the PE and ICT areas of the curriculum.
Children, as well as classrooms, must be well resourced for successful learning. Please help to organise your child for school by providing them with their Book Bag, a labelled PE kit and a water bottle.
- Reading Books – Mrs Lyes and Mrs Raymond will change your child’s reading book if required on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday. However, it is important that your child reads a book confidently and fluently with good comprehension skills before it is changed.
- PE kits can stay in school for the whole half-term and will be sent home for a wash each holiday. If you feel that your child’s PE kit will need to be cleaned more regularly, then please ensure that the kit is back in school on Monday to Friday.
Here are the rules that Aller class thought are important to make our class a happy one.
- We will be quiet when other people are working.
- We will share nicely and help each other.
- We will always try our best!
- We will listen to the teachers.
- We will have fun!
Click here to visit our class gallery.