Aller Class is home to Year 1 children and Miss Walker is the Class Teacher.
Other adults supporting the teaching and learning in the classroom are Mrs Pengelly, Miss Whelan and Mrs Crisp. Mrs Ramwell teaches the children for four hours a week, covering the PE and ICT areas of the curriculum.
Children, as well as classrooms, must be well resourced for successful learning. Please help to organise your child for school by providing them with their Book Bag, a labelled PE kit and a water bottle.
- Reading Books – staff will help your child change reading book if required on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday. However, it is important that your child reads a book confidently and fluently with good comprehension skills before it is changed.
- PE kits can stay in school for the whole half-term and will be sent home for a wash each holiday. If you feel that your child’s PE kit will need to be cleaned more regularly, then please ensure that the kit is back in school between Monday to Friday.
Here are the rules that Aller Class thought are important to make our class a happy one.
- We will be brave!
- We will share nicely and help each other.
- We will be kind to each other and ourselves.
- We will listen to the teachers and be polite.
- We will have fun!
- Aller Class Curriculum Newsletter Autumn Term 2017
- Aller Class Curriculum Newsletter Spring Term 2018
- Aller Class Curriculum Newsletter Spring Term 2018 2nd Half
- Aller Class Curriculum Newsletter Summer Term 2018 1st Half
Click here to visit our class gallery.